Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Lampu Bakar!

7:15 AM 0 comments

From my last detailing session for my dad's E34 my detailing spotlight burned =( so i had to replace it...

To me, its just as same as restoring a ride.
Restoring electrical hardware =D

Today's Precription
Replacement Bulb
+ head Screw Driver
and my halogen light stand

Started with unscrewing the bulb case and then removing the burned bulb..

the burned bulb...severed..
the replacement bulb

good things dont come cheap, cheap things dont come good
This is a Sylvania bulb, made in USA, said to me one of the best bulbs around, most expencive in the shop anyway, 240v 300watt
look at how the new bulb is protected

plug in, screwed everything in back nicely and firmly...

and God said...
let there be light...
=)

now back to work Mr Josh! Detail more!

Regards,
Josh The detailer..

(0) Comments

Post a Comment