Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

As i promised last week, i will complete the mazda 323 detailing session.


I also registered myself a detailing company with SSM

Now i can start small and slowly grow my business =)


Todays prescription:

ONR No Rinse Wash

Meg's Gold Class Wash

Meg's Detailing Clay

OPT Hyper Compound

OPT Hyper Polish

OPT Wax

OPT Power Clean

Lake country polishing pad, cutting pad and makita wool pad.


From last weeks detailing, i completed the hood.

From this


To This



Woke up at 7.40 and went to take my friend's dad's mazda 323 and drove it back home.


Started with Washing with Meg's Gold Class wash as it was too filthy, too much thick dust covered.


Right After Meg's Wash, i ONR No rinse wash it. =D

After that i continued with Claying with Meg's detailing clay with ONR 1:8 as lube.


End result of clay and washes




Also cleaned the petrol lid from


To



After that i continue a non-stop 3 hours compound job

results looks like this


50/50


Compounded


Not compounded


Roof not compounded dont be decieved by the reflection! it is actually like sand


see properly the reflection...



Actually why i say hardcore detailing its because im sick, fever and cough since morning, somemore i overstress myself, almost faint due to my fever...

so i decided to to push myself till lunch time and took panadol and slept for an hour 30mins

my loving gf woke me up to continue my job..


After lunch i continue to compound the whole car with the wool and proceeding to Lake Country yellow Cutting Pad.

end results looks like this..







I learnt a lesson today, for hard to reach area, we can use a microfibre, spray some compound or polish agents and rub it.

like here



Then when i wanted to apply polishing, it started to rain! awwww....

but then i still continue till it really started to rain..

but sadly due to the rain my brother dont allow me to use his D90 =(


I cant say im genius , i split the car in hald and did the front, then reverse reparked and did the rear..

but the after results looks great.

side..


Front


C Pillar


Another Side.


*Bling BLing*


Amazing reflection..



Wanna share the power of ONR No Rinse wash

Water beading...



Even the roof..



Once again after 30years. She is back in action!



Will post more pics but rushing for a movie


Again, i dedicate this post to KC for teaching me how to master the rotor
Regards,
Josh/s1tl/1st

(0) Comments

Post a Comment